Benefits of membership
Why Join the Chamber?
Our advantage is that we are the only business body with the credibility to recognise business achievement and excellence within the Shire of Kalamunda. This is because the chamber is run by business people, with a track record of business success. We are also endorsed by the CCI WA.
Our member businesses want exposure, recognition and more business, as well as an opportunity to share experiences within a community, and advocacy on their behalf. Our pledge is to listen and service the needs of our members.
We will focus on recognition for business excellence and exposure to target markets:
This will be achieved through:
- Key events
- Annual Business Excellence Awards
- Monthly Sundowners
- Presidents Cup Golf
- Co-sponsorship of major community events
- Community Relations
- Shop Local Programme
- Strategic Alliances
Marketing and communications
- Members kit, including stickers for shopfront windows
- Banner ads
- Links from other websites to ours
- Members Area
- Value offers for members
- Recognising attendance
- Employment opportunities via website / email notification
We must create opportunities for our sponsors to get exposure and derive goodwill for their sponsorship dollars. This visibility will be in the form of photo opportunities, media exposure, signage and event banners, advertising etc.
- Free business listing on our directory
- Weekly e newsletter of Chamber events, educational materials, invitations to workshops and training and notice of what's on in the area.
- Free web page on our site
- Access to our closed group Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce Facebook page
- Opportunity to run events through the Chamber
- On-line ticketing
- Eligible for Business Excellence Awards and Gala Event
- Regular networking at monthly sundowners
- Opportunity to host a sundowner for other chamber members
- Calendar of social events including Presidents Cup Golf Day
- Receive more local business trade from other members
- Receive educational information from other members
- Opportunity to promote your business through the Kalamunda Farmers Market to 2000 customers per week
- Free promotion of your business through the Zig Zag Cultural Centre
- Training voucher to the value of $220
- Opportunity to sponsor the Chamber or key chamber events and gain community acknowledgement and recognition.